Black Out Steak Tacos
Recipe by: Adam Droski
Yield= 3-4 servings
- 8 oz. sirloin, strip or ribeye steak
- 3 oz. Dashelito’s Black Out Sauce
- 4 oz red bell pepper, thin sliced
- 4 oz red onion, thin sliced
- 2 oz jalapeno pepper, thin sliced
- 1 oz vegetable oil
- 2 oz queso fresco, crumbled
- 4-6 flour tortillas
Dashelito's Blackout Blueberry Habanero Sauce
- Slice steak and marinade it with 2 oz Black Out sauce. Marinate steak for 1 hour.
- In a large saute pan, heat vegetable oil over medium-high heat.
- Add steak to the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove steak from the pan and let rest. Add peppers and onions and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Place steak and peppers in flour tortillas and garnish with remaining Black Out Sauce, crumble queso fresco on top and serve with black beans and rice.