Undertow Shrimp Curry
Recipe by: Adam Droski
Yield= 2 servings (8oz)
- 8 oz 12-16 shrimp, peeled & deveined
- 2 oz frozen peas
- 2 oz yellow onion, diced
- 2 oz carrots, peeled & diced
- 3 oz Dashelito’s Undertow Sauce
- 2 oz coconut milk
- 4 oz vegetable stock
- 1 tsp kosher or sea salt
- ½ tsp black pepper, ground
- ½ tsp jalapeno pepper, minced
- 1 oz vegetable oil
Dashelito's Undertow Carribean Curry Hot Sauce
- In a medium saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add shrimp and cook for 2 minutes. Turn shrimp over and add carrots, peas and onions.
- Cook for an additional 2 minutes. Add Undertow sauce and coconut milk, stock, salt and pepper.
- Cook for an additional 2 minutes or until sauce thickens.
- Garnish with minced jalapeno and serve with basmati rice.