Pineapple Lava Salmon
Recipe by: Adam Droski
Yield= 2 servings (6oz)
- 2 each (6oz) salmon filets
- 4 oz Dashelito’s Pineapple Lava Sauce
- 1 oz olive oil
- 1 tsp kosher or sea salt
- ½ tsp black pepper, ground
Dashelito's Pineapple Lava Brandy Sriracha
- Preheat Oven to 400*F.
- Season Salmon Filets with Salt and Pepper and Marinade with 2 oz of Pineapple Lava Sauce.
- Marinate salmon for 1-2 hours.
- Heat olive oil in saute pan over medium-high heat.
- Sear salmon in oil for 1-2 minutes on each side.
- Place salmon on a medium baking tray and baste filets with remaining Pineapple Lava Sauce.
- Roast salmon in oven for additional 3-4 minutes or until flesh is firm to the touch.
- Serve with wild rice pilaf and roasted vegetables.